Thursday, March 3, 2011

Well crap.

from---- ---- <swinginghis@gmail.com>
toStephanie Nord <crownofdreams@gmail.com>
dateThu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:18 AM
subjectRe: So, what's your game here huh?
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com
hide details 12:18 AM (1 minute ago)

then i will come to you.
- Hide quoted text -


On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:17 AM, Stephanie Nord <crownofdreams@gmail.com> wrote:
Yay, more cryptic stuff.

Sorry,  but I'm going to a funeral no thanks to your little friend or master or whatever.


On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:16 AM, ---- ---- <swinginghis@gmail.com> wrote:
the answer lies in your dreams.

you will meet me at the park this saturday.



On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:12 AM, Stephanie Nord <crownofdreams@gmail.com> wrote:
we can dance.

Oh! I know this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXSjIlbYklA

And hey! You actually used my name! How cute. :)

Yeah, I don't think I'll be waltzing with any of you crazy folks after that scene Rebecca witnessed. Sorry :P

Besides, I don't dance. That's Rebecca's job. And frankly I'll bet you have two left feet anyways. No wonder you're so alone that you have to convince yourself that aligning with a ten thousand foot child molester is okay. What a freak you are.

So, are you going to tell me any useful information now? Or continue to woe me (and fail) into joining this little cult thing?

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:06 AM, ---- ---- <swinginghis@gmail.com> wrote:
this is not a joke.

he wants you stephanie.

you should have just kept the incident to yourself.

give yourself up before another friend dies.

we can dance.



On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:00 AM, Stephanie Nord <crownofdreams@gmail.com> wrote:
No more interferences?

I was never aware that this was private business we're having :3

And what the fuck am I supposed to be lying about? I never dreamed once ever since I started taking that stupid pill. If I did I'll remember it. Lucid dreaming remember?

Methinks you're just avoiding the subject. Way to play the blame game :P

And Offspring! Niiiiiice.

Good to see you got some taste in music and aren't just copying off of what I already stated on my blog. Good for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DGxXhVVxtM




On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 11:44 PM, ---- ---- <swinginghis@gmail.com> wrote:
hehehe.

so you think you're funny.

haven't you learned anything from your friend's death?

no more interference.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_LxyhCJpsM


stop lying.

you did dream did you?

is he outside?

is he watching?


come here.

then we can speak.


On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 11:21 PM, Stephanie Nord <crownofdreams@gmail.com> wrote:
Why won't you talk to my friend? Afraid she's gonna find you and rip your arms out of your sockets ;D

Don't worry, I'll do that for you :)

I don't know what your deal is, but I demand some answers. Who the fuck are you, and why do you keep harassing us? What do you work for Slender Man? You think you're "the shit"? Or are you so crazy in love with me that you have to stalk my ass? Because that's cool if you are. Just don't be a bitch about it and send me some sugar, sugar.

<3

Steph.

PS. How about a game, I post a random youtube link to make me look like a cryptic ass and you do it too!

You like that don't you? Of course you do!

Here, lemme start!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppynaJ_CEE4&feature=related

Now you post a link! Isn't this fun Bitch?





Hehe.

Oops :X I think I went a little bit overboard with my bitching.


Please don't kill me Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment