Monday, March 14, 2011

Leaving Soon

I look terrible, like shit. I just realized I haven't showered in days, and my hair's all tangled. I hate my hair, I really do -___- I don't even know why the hell I'm so worried about my appearance since I don't even know WHAT to expect at the club tonight. Proper etiquette, I guess. But the thing is, I don't even have any decent clothes with me! Last thing I expected, when packing my things was that I'd be meeting some guy I've never even met at a club I've never been to, nor do I ever plan on going there after this.

I mean, look at the bar's icon/symbol/whatever!






Am I the only creeped out by this?

Please tell me I'm not the only one O____o

I know a couple people at school who would right away, claim 'Illuminati!' Fuck the Illuminati is all I say. Seriously. This has nothing to do with a supposed 'cult' that exchanges the souls of artists for fame and fortune. This is a freakin' eye and disturbing as hell statues decorating the building where I'm going to have my first (and perhaps last) date.

Fuck the Illuminati. Is that even real, anyways? Or just some closet conspirators overreacting to every single bloody thing they see wrong with America. Because, personally, I'm not buying it :/

But then again, I suppose I shouldn't be able to believe in a cult of Slender Man worshipers either? Heh.....yeah :|

I'm gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie.

Well, maybe I can convince my hosts to talk the bartender into letting me get drunk before I die. Go out with a bang right?

...

Yeah.

Fucking hell. It's just...that eye. That fucking eye! Why I'm I so scared of it now?

Shit.

Well, I'm going to be leaving soon...wearing nothing but this sweater and some ripped pants...

I look terrible -__- Not looking forward to this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment