Sunday, March 20, 2011

At Boston....having myself some Starbucks

Hellz yeah.


Ehem.

Buses in Buffalo kind of suck, especially those going across the interstate. I spent most of my time sleeping. Still no dreams. But whenever I'm awake, just watching the countryside...you realize how beautiful everything can be. New York is a really mountainous area, believe it or not. When most people think of New York they think of the big city. But they forget the hills, the forests, the lakes... It's a really nice area. Especially Albany. There's a lot of countryside near that city, farmland and stuff...

I miss New York already, especially Buffalo.

People there would always talk to you, it didn't even matter that you were a complete stranger. They would talk to you anyways. I suppose that's because everybody there was miserable, but misery loves company eh?

Still...there was a nice sense of community...I don't think I'll be able to find anything quite like it anywhere else. Except maybe the south, haha.

You're probably wondering what I'm doing in Boston...

Blame the 90 interstate. It kind of took me here =x The 95 if anything should take me to Bangor, so I'll be heading there soon once I'm done with this coffee. I'm probably going to try hitchhiking, some guy that was on the bus I rode here actually gave me some good tips. I think he was a runner, but then again he could've been some normal guy running away from his parents. He was younger than me too, about sixteen maybe. We sat next to each other the entire time, just me and him, watching as everyone came and go. I finally asked him where he was heading off to, he told me he was heading towards New York City. When I asked him why, he shrugged, "I heard it was safe." I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. New York City is a place where you can easily get lost in and people won't even notice you were there. There's so many people...like one huge melting pot. I wished the kid good luck. He was nice, but I never learned his name. I wonder if he would hold it against me if I told him why I was running. Would he hold it against me if I asked?

Well, I'm hoping to leave here soon. Boston feels weird, people around me seem as paranoid as I am. I keep on getting these odd vibes from them. It's like the know that I'm running from something, and they know exact what that something is. Like, I knew Massachusetts always had a reputation of being filled with the supernatural, but this is ridiculous.

Starting to run out of the black pills Fitzpatrick gave me, might have to ask him for more soon, but I'll save that for later...still don't know what they are for, but lately I've been hearing this drumming noise...it's probably nothing, but it's worrying me.

And then there's this thing:




Yes, it's THAT thing.






I don't think I mentioned this, but I threw it out right after I posted my results, right in the middle of the street. And then I find stuffed in my purse on the bus to Boston. The guy next to me was sleeping next to me when it happened, so luckily I didn't scream but WHAT THE FUCK?

I don't know who did this, but obviously it's a reminder of what I'm dealing with right now. A reminder I didn't need :/

No comments:

Post a Comment