Thursday, March 3, 2011

This was the best day ever.

Actually, no it wasn't. Getting yelled at by your best friend is not fun, not fun at all. I think she actually wanted to kill me for a few seconds o.o Like I knew she was going to mad, but I didn't know she would punch me a thousand times on my back. That hurts :(

The tribute to Frank wasn't as great as I hoped it would be. The music kept on cutting off at weird places, probably a download error or something. But in the end I gave Rebecca Frank's pictures and let her make a video of him. Which she did last night for me, thanks Rebecca <3 What really kills me is I talk for long, something got in my throat. I was choking over something. Food, dust? I don't know what? But I started gagging in front of everyone in the Senior class, it was embarrassing, Rebecca had to finish for me. They tried to make me go to the nurse but I was like, fuck that :| The nurse is dumb as hell. All she does is ask you if you want crackers and juice. She doesn't call anybody, she doesn't send you home if you're really sick. She knows no medical procedures; why the fuck does she still have her job?!

My school, I swear.


I was hoping I would see Leon there, but he was nowhere in sight. I wonder if he's hiding, the cowardly bastard.

Well, I'm sure the police would find him soon.

Anyways, I'm tired as hell. Nap time!

1 comment:

  1. I told you not to taunt them Steph, you only brought that upon yourself. If she tries to hurt you I will not feel any pity. I know this is your way of unleashing your anger on people, but now is not the time. It'll only make him stronger, and it will also provoke her more.

    You said it yourself, this girl is a troll, and she'll continue to troll you unless you can find a way to deal with her intelligently.

    That's probably why you got so sick, you've been up all night have you? The medicine does not work that way, Steph.

    And stop worrying about Leon. He's gone and he's never coming back. I already tried calling him before.

    If the police found him he'll be in jail. He's nineteen, he's old enough.

    Why are you bringing him up all of the sudden?

    ReplyDelete