Thursday, March 17, 2011

Destination: Brewer, Maine

Is a go. (I've gotta stop doing this)

I'll be leaving very soon, before Buffalo's buses stop running. I've got everything packed, some snacks from the store, and Harry the manager's good graces. Oh yeah, Harry. Harry's the manager of the apartments I stayed at. Wonderful guy, truly. Thanks to him I've been able to work for the past week or so. But I'm afraid I won't be able to return home for awhile.

Do you think they'll allow me to pass if I've been gone for more than twenty six days?

...


Ugh, I don't want to think about that at the moment.

Right now, I don't even want to leave.

Maine, Maine, Maine.

Why does that place worry me so much? Brewer in particular. I looked it up, it's just a small village next to a river and a much larger city. It doesn't really seem like anything of importance. So why?

Well...I'm going to try heading there, and hope for the best. Maybe I'll even find mom over there, huh? Ha. Yeah. Right :|

I just hope this little game doesn't get too out of hand.

I'll keep you guys posted whenever I get the chance.

4 comments:

  1. you still haven't made your decision i see.

    no matter.

    we already know who you miss the least.

    poor Stephanie. so focused on her own goals that she forgets about everyone who loves her at home.

    she should have just chosen to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trickortreat?

    If you don't mind me asking. Is there any reason why you may be doing this?

    Why elect people to die?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my reasons are still my own.

    you are not a part of the game as of yet.

    that is unless you wish to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I'd rather not, but thank you.

    Sorry about bothering you....

    ReplyDelete