Sunday, February 20, 2011

Useless

That's how I feel right now. Ava's gone, Redlight has everyone within his fingertips to be played and manipulated like this some kind of game and I have a feeling the bitch that keeps sending me and my friend messages doesn't want me involved. I want to help, but I can't....ever had that feeling before. Something will just keep trying to stop me. I wish I knew who....did this to Frank. I wish I can tear it to pieces. I want to think it's that mysterious troll. I really do, but I can't help but think...


Oh, look at me. I don't even know what to think anymore. Leon is missing, my best friend is in the hospital and I'm sitting her with her fourteen-year-old brother moping, just watching the blogosphere for some dash of hope. It's terrible, I know. Joshua is just staring at me like I'm crazy...look, I'm just torn okay? I want things to be the way they used to be. It was this whole lucid dreaming thing, wasn't it? That's what started this mess right? Please tell me it wasn't my fault. Why am I being punished like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment