Saturday, February 5, 2011

Is this some sort of sick joke?

Okay, so I checked my email today. Because I totally keep track of it (NOT).

And I see this message:

from---- ---- <swinginghis@gmail.com>
tocrownofdreams@gmail.com
dateSat, Feb 5, 2011 at 2:06 PM
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com
hide details 2:06 PM (3 hours ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxb0hoa70vM

are you smiling yet?



If this is spam, it's awfully convenient ain't it? Since I happen to LOVE The Hoosiers. Well guess what? I'm not smiling now. I've been really trying hard to stay happy and now someone has to act like a douche and try to mock my situation with my mother. Obviously this person reads this blog because the only person I ever told about what's currently happening is Rebecca. And she wouldn't do this to me. I know that for a fact. Look, if you're reading this, whoever you are, I don't need your freakin' opinion. Get a freakin' life.


So, mystery troll, since you know how to use youtube so well, here's my response:


Fuck you. Whoever you are.

And I still can't seem to sleep soundly. Fuck.

Maybe watching a walkthrough of Limbo before going to bed wasn't such a good idea...

Well, trolls and my dumb sleeping problems aside, I suggest that everyone on the entire planet, no matter WHAT gender or age you happen to be, watch My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and watch ALL OF IT. You may think it's just a stupid children's show with no value whatsoever, and you'll be half right. But who the heck cares? This show's writing is genius! And Pinkie Pie's so goddamn awesome, it shouldn't even manner that you're watching a children's show by the time you witness her badassery.



FUCK YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment