Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Scene At Cazenovia

I'm at Steph's house, crying my eyes off. The police have just left. Today may be the saddest day of my life. It does not help at all that Ava's risking her life right now. I cannot take two deaths in one day! I can't...

I went to the park earlier. Just like that bitch wanted me to. It was sunny out, but still a bit cold. I had my old bulky coat on because I lost my new trenchcoat. I felt like a pig. All of us South Buffalo kids knew this park by heart. This was our park, the Cazenovia Park. It had everything a park needed; a playground, sprinklers, a pool, a fishing hole, a jogger's area, tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball fields, and a soccer field. EVERYTHING YOU NEED. Everything you need...

Except a shoulder to cry on.

It was near the soccer field that I saw that horrible scene. That horrible, vomit worthy scene that made you want to die and hope that would be the end of it. I didn't get to see it right away. That bitch put up a bunch of sticks in the upright position, wrapping streamers around them like what I would see at the end of the road would be a party. That's what he wrote, that we were going to be "PARTAY"-ing. I didn't know this was what he meant. I followed the marked path across the bridge and into a group of trees. The path was marked by trees covered in streamers now, and the streamers even decorated some of the branches. I began to feel colder, almost to the point of freezing, but I still pressed on. The path finally reached it's end. What I saw will haunt me until the day I die.

It was Frank. Frank Anthony Williams Jr. Frankie Suicide. Or, it was his body. He was dead. Something had mutilated his body. There was a giant, gaping hole in the left side of his chest, coming out of it was his intestines that wrapped around the tree his body was staked to with the use of branches. And there were other streamers about the tree, and balloons attached to more branches. Hanging off some of the branches were black bags full of.....I don't know what they were filled with. All I know is that they were leaking blood. Some of it fell on my head. To make things worse, he was completely naked, and something, or someone, chopped off his....I don't want to say it. I really don't want to say it. But I suppose you already know, don't you?

Written on the tree in his own blood were these words:

"I love you.

I warned you."

I recognize those words from the song the mysterious troll sent me, which was the one Frank was listening to. I had a feeling he was listening to it (or was forced to listen to it) before he died. Someone is playing a game with me, and I don't like it it at all. Steph's safe at least. She was found near the swings by the police and committed to a hospital. She doesn't have any serious injuries, only a few bruised ribs and some cuts here and there. She should be out of the hospital within a few days. In the meantime I'll be watching her siblings for her father, who is currently very upset. Almost dangerously so. I never seen Mr. Nord this upset before. I think he actually liked Frank, even though he teased Steph about him so many times. Leon on the other hand...I have no clue with him. He still won't answer his cell phone. I'm worried.

There was another thing written on that dreaded tree.

This symbol:



I don't understand what it means.

I'm already planning a funeral for Frank with the help of some of his close friends. In memory of him I prepared this poem:

The taste of the rainbow,
That's who you were to me,
A symbol of hope
After a flood of grief.
Only you
Knew how to make us smile,
So do us a favor
And come back for a while.
You may be perverted,
You may be gay,
But you know that we like you that way.
So boogie down like you know how to do,
In that party in the sky.
We'll be there soon too.

It's not as good as I want it to be. But it gets the point across.


Rest In Peace, Frankie.

You did always tell us you wanted to die young. I suppose you got your wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment