Monday, February 14, 2011

Steph wasn't at school today

Steph where were you? I had a Valentine cookie waiting for you. It had a message of hope, pink frosting, all customized for you. I swear, that girl. Everyone was worried sick. You'd think that people weren't capable of worrying about what happened to one person. Although, I shouldn't be talking, really. Considering what is currently happening.

Reach, Ava, Kay, Lucien, Robert.

Stay safe. That's all I can say to you. You are all my source of inspiration. I hope you can manage to defeat the aggravation of a man, Redlight. I'm counting on you all, I know you can do it. Kay and Lucien, keep an eye out for each other. I'm not quite sure I can bear thinking about what might result if the worst happened to you. I have to say you're the most wonderful set of siblings ever to exist, even though you make a few mistakes here and there. ;) I hope you forgive me for pestering you two.

Redlight probably won't be able to read this but I only have one thing to say:

"Please disappear."

It is unfortunate that won't happen any time soon from the looks of things, but it would be nice. Please note, I did not necessarily say kill, but that's mainly due to the fact that I'm not entirely sure I want to kill any of these people. Since, it has been proven that they can be cured. Or at least I hope that is the case. Not to mention I'm curious about this supposed "cure" Redlight has. If anything, it seems like it's something that could become useful, if in the right hands. This is only a mere idea, of course, it doesn't necessarily mean I'll do it. I don't want to even read Redlight's name right now. Nor ever.

Still.


Enough about the Slender Man blogosphere (Steph, if you ever see this, I know what you will say, so it's alright if you yell), Steph I saw your last post.

What?

That, doesn't make any sense. Internet cropping out? I'm willing to think it's...ahem..."You Know Who" that did it. Even though I never considered he would be able to interfere with the internet connection itself. Steph, I'm going to come over. Yes. I am going to come over there and take care of you.

Wait for me, alright?

I don't think I like the sound of that E-mail.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about Kay and me. We are tough cookies. We've been known to survive. I am just so thankful He didn't get her, or else who knows what I may have done. As for Redlight, well, if he ever finds his way into New Jersey, there may be a surprise waiting for him here.

    -Lucien

    ReplyDelete