Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Don't Know What Happened

I remember Steph and Frank singing and dancing to Ke$ha. It was really annoying. Then Leon begun acting strange. He was yelling angrily, something about the wheel not working. Then time went by and I noticed we were going the wrong way. I asked Leon about it but he wouldn't answer. I tried talking to Steph and Frank but they were far too busy...partying? I had to nudge the earplugs out of their ears to awake them from their daze. Everyone freaked out immediately, we had no idea where we were. Before we could question anything a car appeared out of nowhere.

I took the wheel immediately. But something was wrong. I couldn't control it. It was like the wheel had a mind of its own. I looked up when I saw a flash of white light. Our car swerved and...

All I remember after that was waking up in a playground of some sorts. I was right next to the swings, and my friends were somewhere nearby, it looked like they were shouting, but I couldn't hear them, at all. I thought I had become deaf. There was this pain in my head, and my stomach felt terrible. I felt like I was being ripped to shreds. Then I blacked out. The only thing I remember before then was Frank running towards nothing. He looked so angry, like he was about to punch someone.

I just recently woke up, right at my computer. There was blood on my clothes and my new trenchcoat was missing. The tickets to I Am Number Four was right next to my keyboard. And on my computer was my gmail account. Someone had opened it up.

It had this message.

from---- ----
toflowerbuddies@gmail.com
dateSat, Feb 19, 2011 at 9:00 PM
subjectyou better run
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com

hide details 9:00 PM (1 hour ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfhF1thmPeg

42° 50' 35.13" N
78° 48' 6.36" W

I watched the video several times, it was the same song my friends were singing during the ride home. And I have just now discovered that someone posted the same video on this blog. I don't know who this person, but I know it isn't Steph. I have a feeling it's the same person who sent Steph all those emails, and now she's/he's sending me emails. The question is, I don't know how she got a hold of Steph's password. I never told anybody and...oh goodness...I can't remember her password. But I have great memory! How could this be?

Something's up here. I don't know what but something's wrong. I tried calling Steph, Frank, and Leon but they won't answer their phones. What happened?

I'm worried.

Those coordinates are obviously a clue. I'm going to try looking them up and see what comes up.

EDIT:

Found something.



I recognize the location. It's in Caznovia park. The park I've warned Steph about. This person is obviously tainting me.

And look.


This seems familiar...

Hmm....I wonder.....

No comments:

Post a Comment