Saturday, February 12, 2011

Technology. How does it work?

I slept good again last night, zero dreams again. But it wasn't like I cared. The sun was shining when I woke up. That was the first thing I noticed. I have this certain affinity towards light. Whenever I enter a new room. That's all I ever notice, how well lit it is. I thought this was going to be a decent day. I really did. Last night we created our characters for my dad's campaign. I was a slightly rich and beautiful elf, my brother was a laid back warrior dude with duel swords who only fought when he saw need to. We even started the campaign with limited resources.

It was fun.

I sucked, but it was fun.

I already have an enemy. Ha. And was attacked by men of my own kind. Don't ask me why the hell they were attacking me, my dad's campaign pretty much ran on what the dice said.

The dice must love my brother since he KILLED A FREAKIN' SEVEN FOOT TROLL WITHOUT DYING WHEN HE'S A ONE FREAKIN' LEVEL CHARACTER.

I helped :3 (a little)

But yeah, that was great, I was looking forward to doing it again. And then the internet went down. See, we were using an internet dice roll generator, so it was slightly disappointing for me. Plus I was supposed to sign up for financial aide online today. I'm sighing right now. But it's fine now. It's so weird. It just went on and off on a whim. It went down for six whole hours afterwords before suddenly coming on a few minutes ago. And it was so random.

The weirdest part, oh just wait 'til you hear this: According to the double computer icon on the lower right corner of my laptop's taskbar my internet was working the entire time.

WHAT.

And then I come back, and WHAT DO I FIND?

from---- ---- <swinginghis@gmail.com>
toStephanie Nord <crownofdreams@gmail.com>
dateSat, Feb 12, 2011 at 1:56 PM
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com
hide details 1:56 PM (3 hours ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAVgJQVo2oE

hello?



This guy obviously knows something...

No comments:

Post a Comment