Sunday, January 16, 2011

Oi

Hello, internet. It feels a bit weird, writing this blog. I mean, it’s not like I have anything else to do. It’s not that I don’t have any friends, it’s just nobody really invites me anywhere…or I don’t ask. I guess you can say I’m kind of shy…

Ahem, anyways, what should I say in order to let folks get to know me better…? Well, I guess I can start with my name.
Hi, I’m Stephanie, but most people call me Steph. I am a senior in high school, and I’m currently looking to go to college out of state. Seriously, New York sucks. I’m hoping to go west to California. It’s a bit far I know, but hey, dream big ya know? Heh, yeah, I’m a bit of an optimist as you can tell. A lot of people like to tease me about it. I think they’re just jealous. I don’t like to brag, but I’m a bit of a kick-ass artist. Although…I admit, I still have long ways to go. Hopefully college will help me in that matter, if not, well, a little bit of experimentation never hurt anyone! My biggest dream is to one day work for an animation company. Pretty awesome right? There’s no better job in the world than doing nothing than draw all day, even if it means drawing the same stupid thing over and over again. I have a bunch of sketchbooks from the last four years, and a ton of ideas in my head for characters. I think I’m pretty much cut out for this stuff.

Wow, did I just type all that?...

Rebecca was right, these things do help you become more confident!

No comments:

Post a Comment