Friday, May 13, 2011

Steph's back

She came here yesterday, saying that she wanted to see me before she went to live with her grandmother. I tried telling her about Mr. Hernandez's offer but she wouldn't listen to me, she said she didn't want to hear it. I think she's still cross with me. She refused to talk to me for the rest of the time she stayed. She didn't seem to have her dream journal with her...I'm beginning to believe she lost it in the fire, which she doesn't seem to think occurred. Or...she refuses to acknowledge that she no longer has a real home.

She looked terrible. I've never seen her so skinny, or pale. I tried to convince her to come to the walk-a-thon at school today, but it seemed to insult her. The only reason she came, she told me, was to request that I give her some space. Then she just left.

I don't know what I did, but I think something's wrong with her. Something changed. I want to know why, but I'm afraid she might turn on me if I press the issue too much. It must be Hannah's death...


I think I'm going to refrain from speaking to her about Slenderman or her mother for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment