Saturday, February 19, 2011

HEY GUUUUUUUUYS

I Am Number for was.....okay. I liked it, but it wasn't as good as any other sci-fi movie I like. Like Star Wars! Star Wars was great, this was average. The main character was cute thoOMG STEPH ALEX PETTYFER IS HOT. Damn boy, how you doin'?

Oh, hey all, I'm Frankie Suicide and I'm hijacking Steph's blog off her phone :) Omg Steph, what's with the blog and weird pictures??? Girl, you act like it's the end of the world or something. It ain't gonna end until 2012 :P Fuck, it's so dark out :( And it's so coooooooold. I'mma just gonna steal Becca's new coat for a sec

What the fuck Frank? Why'd you change my post title? OKAY OKAY I WON'T CHANGE IT.

God.

Yeah, that was Frank, my gay best friend. Who had to make us shop for an hour because he thought it would be cool if we had a fashion show :| I'm not a freakin' model like he thinks I am, but whatever. Frank says I look good in blue. I hate blue. He bought me a blue shirt anyways. Gee, thanks. Rebecca shopped at Hot Topic while Frank took me to shop at Ambercrombie & Fitch and Hollister. Dammit Frank I don't even shop at those places. Then again I don't shop at all. Frank, let's be real. I am not made of money.

WHAT THE FUCK? HOW AM I GOING TO COME HERE TO WORK EVERY DAY?

Whatever.

Anyways, we're currently waiting for my friend Leon to pick us up. And he's taking FOREVER. Frank...Frank what the


MY SNOT HAS FROZEN INSIDE MY NOSE.

I'm telling you guys, I'm going to give Steph a makeover, she's going to look pretty...oh hey Becca you too! That dark and gothic look is not working honey. We need to lighten your hair up! Maybe find a nice mini skirt and skinny jeans. Oh girl, you're going to look GORGEOUS.

OH LOOK HERE COMES LEON NOW.

Here boo, tell your friends goodbye. Because we are going to PARTAY.


...

wait...what?

No comments:

Post a Comment